What has been achieved?
- At long last, the time has come. The project website is online and contains the most important information for potential partners and supporters. The original plan was to use the Ervolution-Shop to sell project items. I laid it ad acta yesterday, although it is with its 3-clicks to the checkout unbeatably fast. But with the use of Woo-Commerce, I am much faster and more flexible in the creation of the articles and SEO. Within a long evening, the shop was up and running. Too bad, so nothing will be done with programming ;-).
- Last week, there was also the next conversation with a potential project partner. He didn’t immediately book the whole starboard wall as an advertising space, but we found interesting starting points to work out in the next few weeks.
- I got the first offer of insurance. Unfortunately, this led to an adjustment of the business case, and not to the better. Unfathomable what surcharges there are for distant sea areas. I must search for alternatives.
- Oh, and then the first project T-shirt arrived. More are already in the works and can be ordered now.
- Emails and futures agreements with yacht sellers, solar cell manufacturers and manufacturers of electric propulsion.
- The first YouTube-video must be made. On the one hand, I am looking forward to it, and on the other hand, I am completely lacking the experience here. If someone is reading this here and has an idea who could support me here-please report!!!
- Organize dates and accommodation for the boat 2019.
- The “Business Plan” must be drawn up to clarify the correct tax treatment of the project.
Where does it clamp?
- Actually, only time and reach are missing at the moment. So if you want to help me with one or the other task, you can get in touch. There is still a lack of provision of the English sides, the SEO optimization and the linking with the various Social-Media platforms.